About Dr. Schutz Scandinavia A/S
Dr. Schutz Scandinavia A/S is the Scandinavian partner to the German giant Dr. Schutz GmbH, which has been the leading brand within maintenance and protection of floors for more than 60 years. Based in Copenhagen, we function as a collaborator for distributors, retailers, professionals as well as end users, and can therefore offer a wide range of products for cleaning and maintenance.
Furthermore, we offer a factory made solution to ensure a perfect treatment of your surfaces. We perceive our products and solutions as a vital reason that floors such as PVC, linoleum, carpets, laminate and wood maintain its original appearance – year after year!
Since Dr. Schutz introduced the PU Sealer for coverings like linoleum and vinyl, more than 60 million m2 have been established over the world. It is our mission to offer the best finishing solutions to reduce our customers’ expenditures for operation and maintenance. Moreover, there are plenty of advantages linked to using the Dr. Schutz product range, which among others include an improved indoor environment due to the optimal dirt-repelling surface. We therefore hope that you will choose the leading and most well documented products on the market – the products by Dr. Schutz.
Dr. Schutz Scandinavia A/S strives to lead the way within innovative finishing solutions for housing, business and industry.
What we can offer:
- Restoration of linoleum, vinyl, epoxy, etc. floors with or without color.
- PU Design floors in endless color opportunities.
- School toilets treated with the original and long-lasting solution, which guarantees elimination of obnoxious smells.
- Restoration of concrete surfaces.
- Installation of Conteco.
- Treatment of wooden floors with solutions from Dr. Schutz and Eukula.
- Polyurethane finishes from 1,5 mm for kitchen and industry.
- ESD floors.
- Guidance and instructions in the application of Dr. Schutz products.
- Project management.
- … and much more!
See our references
Gain an insight into what a Dr. Schutz solution can look like.
Let our before/after reference gallery convince you.